Thursday, September 07, 2006

Feed The Stash!!!

I needed some eyelash to add with yarn purchased awhile back for a couple of scarves. I ended up with this:

The lighting isn't very good but this is a GREAT variation of greens that I LOVE.....just couldn't pass up!

I just love this color combination!!!

This is for two scarves....not sure if they will be Christmas or Birthday gifts!

SOCK yarn!!

The blue is a boucle yarn that I have never seen and I am going to attempt to make a very small shawl/very large scarf! The other two skeins are for triangular scarves knitted on size 19 needles (Thanks Jan!)......these go sooooo fast and everyone that sees them has asked for one!



5 comments:

Tonni said...

I see Christmas gifts in the making! What a STASH!

Anonymous said...

Hey! where'd you get all that? have you been to the new location of Knit Nouveau?

elizabeth said...

Those are some crazy yarns! Pretty colors - they'll make snazzy scarves!

Anonymous said...

oooOOOOoooo Fun yarn to knit with!

Anonymous said...

Nice stash addition!