Friday, September 08, 2006

Bloggers Meet



(This picture was taken at the local coffee house.....NOT at Velma's bar.....and NO I am NOT drunk....I only look that way...HONEST!!)

I was so tickled that Ginger was able to attend Chicks With Sticks last night!! Ginger and I have been blog buddies for several weeks. I found Ginger's blog through Emily's blog under her Alabama Knitters button.

I'm not very good at meeting strangers......I'm pretty awkward.....well, VERY awkward when I meet new people but meeting Ginger was like being reunited with an old friend! First thing we did was hug....(I'm a hugger).....and I immediately knew she was as precious as her emails!! What a SWEETIE she is!! When you have time.....and you will need time......go through her archives! Ginger and her DH travel all over the south to all the out of the way, unique places that make the South so special and shares info on where to stay, great places to eat, etc. PLEASE check her site out....your are in for a treat.....oh.....and did I mention she is a Craft Queen as well as a knitter? She brought me this!



Among all the crafty projects Ginger undertakes she made this sugar scrub! It has a GREAT scent and is right up my alley as I am a bath product junkie!!

4 comments:

Doogle Knits said...

It's so awesome that you got to meet another blogger. I can't wait until March when I will be in Birmingham. I really hope we'll be able to meet.

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I'm counting on meeting you in March!! Maybe we should tour the Coke Plant....um....make that the Diet Coke Plant!!! Waaa Haaa Haaa!!!!

Tonni said...

Yummmm... sugar scrub. I say we ALL need to plan to meet somewhere :)

ginger said...

Thank you soooo much Darlene!!! You were so warm & welcoming & gracious and I want to thank you a million times for inviting me to the group, and getting to be your friend. I am your #1 fan!