Friday, February 11, 2011
Friday Fill Ins -
And...here we go!
1. Family is the BEST....they will always love you no matter what!!
2. Sometimes, life has wayyyyy too many ups and downs.
3. Trust in God...he will see you through!!
4. Sometimes getting alone...all by yourself is for the best.
5. Parents really DID know what they were talking about when we were growing up!!
6. I love being in a group and listening to what was said.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating Chinese food (yea! NO COOKING)..... tomorrow my plans include getting a long overdue manicure, then cleaning house (woo hoo)...and Sunday, I want to sit in my p.j.'s and knit all day.....but I'll be getting dressed and heading out to knit...so it's still good!!!!!!
Duncan is now 7 lb!!! He is such a sweetie!! Can't wait till we get his first groom so he will look like a little schnauzer man!!
Car knitting....stuck in traffic knitting.....any way you look at it.....knitting is a great way to pass the time!!