Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill Ins!!

















And...here we go!


1. Join me in running away....far, far away!!!!!!!


2. Put a little Margarita in your day! (or maybe a large one???) Hee Hee!


3. Happiness is having family and friends that love you!! Oh...and YARN!!


4. Stressed, dazed and confused.


5. I'm waiting for MY time!!


6. Chocolate is hard to resist.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating a hamburger, tomorrow my plans include laundry, working in the basement, and Sunday, I want to KNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

Have a great weekend!!!

Sydney said...

I'm ready to take you up on running far, far away. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on running away!

Sarah said...

Hi, Darlene! I think we're all up for running away. :o)
Can you tell me the story behind doing "fill ins"?
Enjoy your weekend.
Sarah

Bubblesknits said...

I'm up for the margaritas. lol