Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill Ins!!



1. Anonymous...is all about being FREE!!!!

2. Getting older is a good thing....most of the time.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, although I would rather STRANGLE you!!!

4. Watching everything bloom is what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when there is knitting!!

6. PEEPS MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting, eating BBQ, tomorrow my plans include the annual clandestine, late night hanging of easter eggs on the "Easter Tree" at my God Daughter's house and Sunday, I want to REJOICE.....and enjoy Easter lunch with my family!!

Happy Easter to those that celebrate it!

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Okay, so are we going to see you on Cops later this week for snooping around in someone's yard? heehee