Good GRIEF.....where has this week gone???
7 days.....and not much to show for it!!
Forecast for today is 87 degrees......Woo HOO.....Spring time in Alabama!!
My best buds are off to Stitches South yesterday/today and I know they are going to have a BLAST!!! I can not be trusted to look without buying and I have an embarrassingly large stash...last count over 100 skeins of just sock yarn....couldn't bring myself to count the other yarns.
Needless to say I have a problem with sock yarn!! LOL!! So I opted out for this year but hope Stitches South is a WONDERFUL experience for those that go and that they will consider the South "worthy" of returning next year!!
I have bought some carders and waiting on some fleece samples to arrive so I can choose a fleece. I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A bit of knitting this week, but I'll post that later.
And...here we go!
1. Apparently there's some sort of weird electronic conflict in this house, every day it is something new that doesn't work or work properly!! UGH!!
2. I do love me a sunny day.
3. 2009, has been a very blessed year so far.
4. Once I took a long hard look at my stash, that was it.....must stop the madness!! LOL!!
5. For too long I've been putting off exercising, eating properly and taking care of myself!! I just don't LIKE to do all that!!! By the time you reach 50, you should be able to eat what you want and do what you want!!!!
6. I am not obsessed with collecting yarn ; I am not! (STOP laughing).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to possibly going to a wine tasting party or staying home, ordering a pizza and chilling, tomorrow my plans include heading to my BFF friend Cindy's house to help her set up her wheel for double drive and setting up her new Woolee Winder and Sunday, I want to stay in my p.j.'s all day and do whatever I darn well please,catching up with my buds that went to Stitches to hear about all the loot they came home with!! LOL!!