Friday, April 03, 2009

And...here we go!

1. Angel or not, I will speak up, loudly if necessary to right wrongs.

2. If you show up with yarn you can have me any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of hmmm....I don't recall my mother telling me I was full of anything....perhaps I am in denial?? LOL!!!

4. I HAVE to take a shower after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I feel self conscience.

6. Every Day is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching ER as we lost power due to storms, tomorrow my plans include cleaning one flower bed (pacing myself..LOL!!)....and Sunday, I want to cook and knit, my two favorite Sunday afternoon activities!

1 comment:

Life's a Stitch said...

My mother used to say people were full of bologna. That's a funny concept to a kid.