Sunday, January 20, 2008

Winter Doldrums Weekly Topic

Weekly Topic: Dishrag. Dishcloth. Face cloth.

When you're working on yours, what do you call them? I call them a "warshrag".....with the emphasis on WARSH.....not sure why!! LOL!!

Also, is there a difference between a dishrag and a dishcloth? Not in this house.

How bout a facecloth? Are they all really the same thing?

Facecloth and dishrag/dishcloth while they may be identical in the creation process are TOTALLY different to me!! Call me crazy!! LOL!!!

No comments: