While I'm not yet in the grip of the Winter Doldrums....no doubt the excitement of yesterdays snow (see previous post) will soon be gone and I am SURE the Doldrums will set up housekeeping at some point in the near future!! I think this swap will be just what the doctor would order for the Winter Doldrums!!!!!
1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Knit
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Aluminum
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? I have only used Sugar and Cream...not a huge fan of Peachs and Cream yarn. Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I'm open to anything!
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? My kitchen is brick red, bath is sage green.
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Most any colors! Least favorite? Not a fan of "neon" colors.
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? LOVE Winter!!
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps?
Shop for Yarn and knit!!
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? Anything Chocolate.
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? Coffee and Cocoa.
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? Fiji Islands...lay on the beach and watch the waves...drink little umbrella drinks and KNIT!!!
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? None.
2008 ABC Along
The ABC Along is a year long project where you take a picture of anything you would like which corresponds to the designated letter of the week(s).
First up is January 19th deadline......the Letter A:
A is for ANGEL