Friday, May 01, 2009
Friday Fill Ins!!
And...here we go!
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is knowing who to give the cookies to.
2. I have never eaten fresh clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of how excited I was when the County Fair came to town.....the thrill of seeing the lights glowing in the sky long after driving away.....how many poor goldfish I "won" by throwing a ping pong ball into a bowl of water and how I don't think a single fish ever lived beyond a day....cotton candy.....corn dogs....corn on the cob!!
4. Jonquils (as my grandmother called them) are my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include, glasses (reading), zillion patterns scattered about, stapler, bills...uhmmm this could get long if I include everything on my desk.
6. People that waste their entire lives never able to look past themselves to see how truly blessed they are makes me wanna cry.....especially when they had a good life ....and then they die young.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending some down time with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include chilling, cooking some comfort food and Sunday, I want to spend the day knitting!