Thursday, December 14, 2006

It's Beginning To Look A BIT Like Christmas!


















Between work and....well.....work....I did manage to get my tree up....(I hate I can't figure out how to use my digital camera to get a decent pic of my tree)! It really is much prettier than the pic shows....and now has "fallen" out to a really full, nice shape....sort of like me!! LOL!!

I still have decorating to finish.....I'm sure I'll be decorating down to the last few hours before Christmas! Ahhhh.....don't you love the holidays? All that stress just swirling around!! I have NO idea what I have bought or need to buy.....nothing wrapped, house not decorated completely, baking not done, last minute change in gift plans, lose 20 pounds before holiday party season....oh wait, mark that one of the list....too late!!!!!......Fa La La La La, La La La La!!!!

Check out this ornament!!! My dear friend Cindy made this!! She used tiny dowels, actually SANDED down to make the points, and tiny beads for the tips!! I should have taken a pic of the package before I opened it.....presented in a cellophane bag, tied with the same yarn as used in the ornament and a tiny little peppermint stick, dipped in chocolate called North Poles purchased from Williams Sonoma (my favorite store!!) tied to the top of the bag! So tickled to get this!!! She is so crafty!!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Your mantel is so festive! That is a neat ornament your friend made. So perfect for you too!

Tonni said...

I love the ornament! The tree is beautiful - even if it was the first one you saw and grabbed :)

Anonymous said...

Cool ornament! I like the way you've decorated your mantel. We still haven't put our tree up. With any luck, we'll get it up before Christmas. :)

Doogle Knits said...

What a cute ornament? Can I come live at your house? My tree is up but the ornaments are still sitting beside it -- just can't get it together this year.

Anonymous said...

That ornament is precious! Teeny Tiny needles really take the cake!

Diane said...

very nice ornament.

Melissa said...

That ornament is awesome. I love it!