Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today filled with lot's of good food, family, friends and perhaps a bit of knitting!!

My blessings this year are too numerous to count!!!

I am most grateful for being healthy ( you know when you are pushing 50 you start thinking about such things!LOL!) and that I have my family in addition to a wonderful circle of friends!

I am still working from home which is just too good to be true and I can't believe how fortunate I am to still be pulling this off after 4 years!!

I have the most wonderful husband in the world....and he is my best friend!!!

Blessings to everyone this Thanksgiving Day!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Doogle Knits said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day.