And...here we go!
1. I'm a packrat, I'm not a good cook, but I love to try , I LOVE to knit.
2. Why do I have so much yarn and not not enough time to knit it all?
3. How does this computer work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put a dish of stinky can cat food on my Dryer for Bella to eat so the dog won't get it.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have family that loves me, an ABUNDANCE of friends, a home to live in, food to eat, and a nice yarn stash to knit from.
6. One day we’ll see man land on mars.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting, tomorrow my plans include most likely helping hubby with work and Sunday, I want to stay home in my P.J.'s and knit, but will be going to a family birthday party, which is always a good thing!! Everyone knows Birthday Cake has ZERO calories!! LOL!!