Thursday, May 15, 2008

Summer Of Socks 2008


Summer of Socks 2008......

Starts on June 21st and ends on September 1st. During the course of the two month along, you can knit as many or as few socks as you like. No pattern requirements, no yarn requirements, do as much or as little as you want! The whole point is to have fun and relax while knitting along with others. The ways in which you choose to participate are completely up to you! But there are some fun ways that can help you make the most of your two months.

Now I ask you...........what could be better than a stress free sock KAL??

Sign up ends TODAY......go here to sign up.......HURRY!!!!

5 comments:

sara said...

I agree! I signed up last week (or was it the week before?) Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

You can't get much more low-key than that!

Life's a Stitch said...

No socks for me until I get around to ordering a sock loom. Just can't do those weensy needles, but I love sock yarn and have managed to do some scarves that don't need to be at such a tight gauge. Have fun. LOVE that yarn below!

Tonni said...

Wow! Looks like a ton of people have signed up for this one! I'm going to try to do more spinning this summer than knitting so I can perfect the spinning skills :)

Tonni said...

Are you aiming to win the prize for knitting the most socks during the summer?! This is the way to bring on more stash enhancement! hehehe