Wednesday, October 03, 2007

SLOW DOW!!!!

There is WAYYY too much stuff going on this month and it has barely started!!

I have the Sockamania sock pattern that arrived yesterday.

Socktoberfest (no button this year darn it!!)


.....AND.....I have yarn that was bought specifically to make a pair of socks to wear to SAFF....sort of a sock challenge, 3 girls, same yarn....3 different sock patterns.


Uhmmmm.....I may not get my socks finished...especially since I haven't even cast them on yet...but will do that tonight! Maybe I can get ONE finished so I won't be too humiliated....I have only had the yarn for about ...well, lets just say ample time to knit a pair of socks!

AND...I've been Plying some yarn.....like everything else...this will require practice! LOL!!

I won't go into what happens when you ply in the same direction that you spin. It looked like REALLY LARGE Rami noodles , involves four letter words and we'll just leave it at that!!!! LOL!!!

Me Lovelies!!!!!!!! (Shown in crappy lighting)!

11 comments:

Doogle Knits said...

I live in awe!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Laura! those are purty

Bubblesknits said...

Hey, hey! Look at you! That looks great!!! Good job!

PS. I did get your email, but I've just now sat down to the computer. Argh. Sick, grumpy children.

Bibby said...

Keep it up & you'll be teaching the class!!! Love the colors & varying degree of thicknesses.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous yarn!

Tonni said...

LOVE your new yarn! We won't hold it against you if you do not finish your socks... you can just teach us how to spin :)

Anonymous said...

Fun idea! That is a great way to show how different a yarn looks when you change the pattern - I can't wait for pictures!

Unknown said...

Wow, your plyed yarn looks great! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I've done that (plyed in the same direction as the spinning) so I know exactly how it looks. :)

Love your new yarn!

The Yarn Nut said...

Wow, I'm so impressed. Those look great!!!

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job with your spinning! Your yarn is beautiful and I can't wait to see what you knit with it.