Sunday, March 19, 2006

No time to knit.....darn laundry and housework!!! Hate it when life gets in the way of knitting!!

Went to see Hairspray with my newest knitting buddy Leslie, GREAT play!!!

Plan to curl up with my knitting and watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy (my usual Sunday night routine and favorite programs)....which reminds me....about time for to schedule my Va-J-J check up. (Just had to use that term....next best one to the elderly lady asking me to refer her to a good vaginacologist!!!) Ha!

I know I'll get at least a couple of hours of knitting in for the night...YEA!!! I have GOT to finish a baby blanket I started but it isn't going well and I keep putting it down to pick up something "fun" to knit! Found a new yarn, mixture of fuzzy textures, ribbon yarn....a total of 4 different textures! Can't wait any longer to see how it knits up!

No comments: