Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill Ins & Some Knitting!!





And...here we go!





1. The last thing I ate was oatmeal and fresh blueberries.




2. Yarn is something I recently bought.




3. When it rains, it makes me feel very mellow...LOVE the sound of rain!!




4. My Hubby was the first person I talked to today.




5. Hugs are the BEST.




6. We can all use some extra comfort.




7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending a pre-wedding dinner, tomorrow my plans include attending my nephew's wedding and Sunday, I want to KNIT (of course)...but will be visiting with family from out of state.




Off The Needles:


Dash socks. Koigu yarn....LOVE this super fast pattern!!

























3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Do I need to have a margarita ready for you on Monday? lol

Unknown said...

Loving those socks!

Sarah said...

Those socks are crazy-cool! Love the colors.
Sarah