Wow....I can't believe it is time for another Friday Fill In!! This week has FLOWN by!!
And...here we go!
1. Why do we have to be responsible.....sometimes I just want to do what I WANT to do, not what I SHOULD do!!
2. Worry and planning for the future are now habits.
3. I have more yarn than I need, but not as much as I want and NEVER the right weight or amount that I need for any given project!
4. I had never heard the phrase " people get high exercising " and it work for me.....but then again, maybe you have to exercise for more than 10 minute intervals for those endorphins to kick in.
5. I will "do" the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that life would go by so fast...I would have savored it more.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully having my little dog Max feeling back to his old self, he has been sick the past 24 hours, tomorrow my plans include emptying out a storage warehouse and Sunday, I want to do my usual.....KNIT!