Thursday, August 16, 2007

I've Been TAGGED!!!!


I've checked and checked and just like a little kid on Christmas Eve the anticipation has mounted to a frenzy!!!
THEN............I was tagged to receive the coveted Rapid Rag Relayer's team member box......but.......NO BOX!!!! UGH!!!! I am dying to check that little box that says I have received the box....but NO BOX!!! I hope you aren't lost!!!
Have you seen the prizes Emily as up for the winners???? I SOOO want to win....or at least place....is it possible to win first, second AND third prize???? They are all such GREAT prizes!!
Big thanks go out to Emily for putting together such a fun way to pass the hot days of August!!!
When it is 104 to 105 degrees there just isn't much to get excited about.....but the Dish Rag Tag has been fun....checking out all the teams to see how everyone is progressing, taunting my friends (who are all assigned to different teams)......as to who will win! There have been several "nana nana boo boo's" floating around.......such fun for adults to be reduced to child like behavior!!!! LOL!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, nanny nanny boo boo! MY team's gonna win! :o)

Anonymous said...

LOL! It sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Is it THERE YET?! There are a couple teams past the half-way mark it looks like. And it really is too hot to think about anything but dishrags...or CounterPain Squares...

thursday said...

I'd brag about our team, but honestly, I'm not having much confidence in the USPS these days! Our box went AWOL for five days traveling a short distance. Then took three more days to get across 1 state. I feel your pain. ;)