Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whiskers On Wednesdays and SNOW Days!!




Now....this may not be much snow in the scheme of things....but this is ALABAMA!! We just don't get snow like this here!!! That's FIVE AND A HALF INCHES......of SNOW.....in ALABAMA!!

Home for 2 days!! Ahhhhhh.......a bit of time to sit and do nothing but watch the snow fall!! Kind of makes me wish it would snow more often! Sometimes a forced "time out" is a good thing!!




















And.....Whiskers on Wednesday.l

Whiskers On Wednesday.....is rather "whisker-less".

Every since Duncan came on the scene....the kitties have been on high alert, or hiding like Heidi is in the basket. (That darn pesky puppy will NEVER find me here)!!

5 comments:

paula said...

Impressive snowfall. Is it still there? I don't see a cat, hee hee. Love your puppy

sara said...

Gah! I'm so glad the snow passed us by!
I love when cats "hide" like that.

Tonni said...

You got more snow than we did 30 miles south! I'm glad to see you back and so sorry for you and your husband's recent losses. A new puppy can give you the smile you need and get you going again!

Bubblesknits said...

LOL I love the tail...it almost looks like a periscope, looking out the basket for dangerous doggies. ; )

Did you hear we're supposed to get more snow on Friday. BLECH!

Yarn Miracle said...

What a sneaky kitty you have! I can't BELIEVE that snow.