Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Ten On Tuesday Post and Knitting In Review

10 Bad Habits You Can't Break


1. Going to bed with makeup on....EWWWW......I know!!

2. Drinking large quantities of Coke Zero

3. Buying yarn when I have more than I can knit in one lifetime.

4. Staying up too late

5. Eating Junk Food

6. Saving/Collecting Recipes

7. Buying too many magazines

8. Procrastination.....regarding Oh So Many Things!!

9. Dieting.....a new one every Monday

10. Collecting Knitting Patterns
Weekend Knitting In Review:
Two socks off the needles, mates to be cast on this week.


The summery cardigan shruggish type thingy is 3/4 way finished. I will finish the edging tonight and be well on my way with the sleeves. Hope to have a blocked pic by the end of the week!! WOO HOO......

2 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Okay...none of those sound like bad habits to me. lol Love the socks!

Life's a Stitch said...

Pattens are more reasonable than yarn and take up less room :)