Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Bird News

Nest-O-Birds, ready to leave......





By 6:00 a.m. this morning there were two.







By 6:05.....all gone. The cats are really ticked too....they were thoroughly enjoying the constant "show"....by 8:00 they were completely bored and taken to stalking each other for entertainment.




Other Bird News: Yesterday afternoon I spotted a wren in the mailbox....of course once I got back to the mailbox with camera in hand, she was gone. BUT.....we have EGGS!!!


I called the post office......I put my mail delivery on hold until further notice.





Ahhh......the joys of a fertile Spring......now if I could only get a money tree to grow in the yard!!!

Knitting News: started on the foot of the second Trekking XXL sock, will post pics and once completed I will deal with Ophelia.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

The nest in your mailbox is just so funny. If you figure out the money tree thing, let me know.