Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Heidi finally left the bathtub .....took a trip around the house......and promptly decided it wasn't for her when she caught site of Bella.


















It was back to the bathtub...but Bella figuring Heidi was shy just jumped right up to formally introduce herself!



























Apparently Bella didn't say the right thing!!







EXCUSE me......but I was here first!!!! Why should YOU get the new toy?????












There was an under the bed conference.......to sort out "property rights". I think everything is going to ultimately work out......but until then.



But then again.....this may be the kitty equivalent of shooting a bird!! LOL!!

13 comments:

sara said...

hahaha! Hope peace will once again reign soon!

Anonymous said...

No, I think that's the kitty equivalent of kiss my a$$. LOL

And I love the picture of Bella peeking over the edge of the tub at Heidi. Priceless!

The Yarn Nut said...

OMG! What great pictures! I can't believe you got those with a digital camera.

The Yarn Nut said...

No, that's old one-eye.

Anonymous said...

Cute kitties-maybe you can spin cat fur? Has peace broken out yet?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I just have to laugh at Heidi in the tub. She's a cutie though.

Congrats on the Minstrel too! I'm looking forward to hearing how it spins.

Doogle Knits said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Pretty kitties!! It will all work out. Trust me, we have integrated nine separate little personalities just fine!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I'm chuckling over the vision of the photographer down on all fours crawling around prompting for good shots of the kids. Priceless!

Tonni said...

OK... how many pics did you have to take to get these great shots?! Heidi has such pretty eyes :) I wonder who will win the kingdom?

Anonymous said...

The pictures are priceless. Nothing like a little kitty a$$.

Bibby said...

Oh my!!!

Anonymous said...

It'll be fine as long as there are plenty of litter boxes!