Friday, January 29, 2010

29/365





Yes.....I realize this isn't a picture I snapped today, but I just had to share this.

I was listening to episode 55 of Manic Purl Podcast last night, sort of listening distractedly while feeding the dog and heard SpringValley Yarns...I thought that sounded familiar so I turned the volume up and was so VERY TICKLED to hear THE most wonderful review of Jessi's Etsy Shop, SpringValley Yarns....and all the wonderful yarns she has available!!!

If you haven't already checked her shop....if you haven't purchased yarn...and heck....even if you have, head back over. She really does a GREAT job of dying yarn, the yarn bases are good quality and her colors are really pretty!!!! I have never been dissapointed with any of my purchases...and in fact, the first purchase I ever made through Etsy was from Jessi, several years ago....long before I knew her!

I was so tickled I had to share with everyone!!

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

:-) Thank you for all the sweet compliments. I'm still grinning like a fool and I listened to that episode at 10 pm last night. LOL