Ten On Tuesday's Post Today is "Guilty Pleasures"
1. Pajama Day
2. REAL hot chocolate made with whole milk and shaved chocolate
3. Knitting all day....and letting the housework go
4. Reading all day....and letting the housework go
5. Going to a movie in the middle of a week day.
6. Taking a long, hot bath.....usually accompanied by a good book.
7. Manicure and Pedicure
8. Eating good chocolate.
9. Wasting time on the internet
10. Shopping for yarn
FINALLY......cooler weather....Frost Warning a couple of nights ago...and it is just October...and this is ALABAMA!!!
When I saw the weather
report I rushed to the sock
drawer and pulled out a pair
The green wad of yarn is my
Sugar Maple Shawl. Probably finish with the lace
portion tonight and start the ruffle tomorrow night.
My sister and I wait breathlessly each Fall on who will find the first Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer....
I won this year...
picking up 8 bottles (on sale).....only to be VERY dissapointed!! Despite a phone call to the manufacturer, stating that there have been no formula changes from previous years....there is a most DEFINITE change in the taste and smell. As in you can no longer smell the peppermint once added to your cup of coffee...and there is only the faintest hint of peppermint taste.
There may have been a tear or two shed............we do love...or loved this stuff!! Sniff, Sniff!!