Monday, August 31, 2009

FINALLY...a post



Sorry for the delay in posting......computer.....love it/hate it...that's all I'm saying.


In a nutshell:


Finished some vanilla socks.


Started a sweater.....not photo worthy at this point...hopefully have a pic up by the end of the week.





Lot's of kitty naps taking place!!
I have now read every single book about Julia Child.
Spent 16 hours watching every episode to present of True Blood.
Gathered supplies to wash the fleece I recently received.
Dusting off the spinning wheel and about to get busy spinning.
NOT enough hours in the day to craft all that I want!!! UGH!!


4 comments:

Sydney said...

I know the feeling! I never have enough hours. In fact, right now lots of kitty naps sounds pretty good.

Bubblesknits said...

What a great picture!!! Looks like she's saying, "Geez woman!". LOL

Socks look great, too!

wendy g said...

Yes I could use a few more hours in the day too.
Pretty socks.
Looking forward to seeing your fleece to.

Tonni said...

Computer problems are such a hassle... we've been going through them here. LOVELY socks - although, I wouldn't call them plain! What kind of fleece did you get?