Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whiskers On Wednesday & DANGER!!!



Heidi enjoys relaxing with a good adventure flick!!
















DANGER!!! Prior to this photo......despite throwing out about 6 or 7 pairs of socks due to HOLES.....(and one of my husbands wool suits).....we had not seen any signs of moths in the house.

I have NOOOOO idea where this fella came from, I was at the kitchen counter pouring a cup of coffee when out of nowhere he is hovering. Maybe he just needed a jolt of caffeine after all the wool munching that has been going on. All I know is that he is now a DEAD moth....whacked on the head and dragged across the counter top for good measure!! (enlarge photo for gory details).







5 comments:

elizabeth said...

Heh. Heidi is watching Mack!

sara said...

*shudders*

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully he was just your average, everyday outdoor moth and not a wool moth.

Bubblesknits said...

Oh LAWD! I was hoping that the previous discoveries weren't moth related, but I guess now we know. :(